The event area includes the entire park area, the entire campsite and the entire core area. By entering the event area, the visitor accepts the house rules.
The instructions of the security personnel and persons authorized to give instructions must be followed without fail! In case of non-compliance with the house rules, the house authority will be exercised.
At open-air events, unexpected changes in the schedule (e.g. program interruption, area evacuation, tent evacuation, etc.) may occur due to the situation (e.g. weather conditions). These measures will be ordered through announcements and/or announcements as well as through the security service - in this case the orders of the security service have to be obeyed unconditionally! It is prohibited to climb, stand or sit on fences, lattices, facades, towers or other structures.
On the event area the road traffic regulations are valid on all ways!
The organizer also attaches great importance to a peaceful and civilized coexistence: discriminatory or racist behavior as well as violence of any kind will result in a dismissal.
Visitors with handicap
We strive to make our area as barrier-free as possible - therefore it is possible for visitors with a handicap to drive up to the entrance of the core area if they call ahead. There is a wheelchair accessible platform in the event tent with an unobstructed view of the stage. A barrier-free sanitary facility is located right at the entrance to the core area.
The VIP area is only partially barrier-free.
Visitors with special needs
All visitors who regularly carry medication or injections for medical reasons (diabetes, etc.) may only carry these with a doctor's confirmation!
Entry to the event area is only permitted with a valid ticket for the respective event and during opening hours. Ticket control takes place first in front of the parking lot, ticket exchange takes place directly in front of the entrance to the stage and core area. A valid ticket or accreditation must be presented, otherwise access may be denied.
The security staff is authorized to search bags and backpacks as well as the visitor himself for dangerous objects or those that are not allowed to be taken onto the premises.
Open fire is prohibited without exception on the entire event site!
Illegal objects / means of consumption
The taking along as well as the consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited on the whole festival area (this includes the parking area, the camping area as well as the core area with stage) without exception! The organizers reserve the right to search people's clothing as well as containers and objects in case of entry or justified suspicion.
Persons under the influence of drugs, drunks, rioters and persons who violate the rules of public decency or otherwise violate the provisions of the Vienna State Security or Security Police Act or the Criminal Code will be denied access to the HV or will be expelled from the premises.
The sound system is sealed on the basis of the legal regulations. We point out that there may be exceedances and ask to use the freely available hearing protection! It can not be guaranteed that it has the permissible decibel level in the entire event area at points.
Garbage / Recycling / Environment
First and foremost, garbage must be avoided as much as possible and subsequently disposed of! There are sufficient waste garbage cans available at the entire event site. In order to avoid larger piles of waste, most drinks in the catering area will be served in reusable cups and can be returned for a refund of the deposit fee at the cup return points.
In the event of an acute emergency, the nearest security personnel must be contacted and informed immediately. Fire extinguishers are available on the premises, defibrillators at the paramedics.
Securities, fire department and police as well as paramedics are present on the festival area during the respective opening hours of the campsite and core area.
Any kind of wanton vandalism is prohibited on the entire event site without exception!
Violation of the house rules
In the event of violations of the house rules or concrete indications of expected violations, the organizer reserves the right to demand the identification of the person concerned in order to record personal data, to expel the person concerned from the house and, in the case of particularly serious violations, to issue a house ban as well as to forward the data to the security authorities and to take away the authorization bands.
No refunds will be made for tickets that have already been purchased.
No liability is assumed for lost or stolen valuables. We point out not to leave any valuables unattended on the campsite!
Lost items can be handed in at the information desk in the core area. If the items have not been collected by the end of the event, they will be taken to the municipality of Wiesen.
On the whole event area it is forbidden to bring dangerous objects due to the risk of injury! This includes:
- Weapons of any kind
- Objects that can be used as weapons, cutting weapons, thrusting weapons or as projectiles - especially umbrellas, sticks, helmets, large flags and other bulky utensils.
- Glasses and glass containers, pet bottles, drinking bottles tetrapaks, barrels and cans are not allowed on the core area
- Glasses and glass containers are not allowed on the campsite (pet bottles, drinking bottles, tetrapaks, barrels - up to a maximum of 5 liters and no tapping equipment - and cans in quantities of personal use are, however, allowed)
- All pyrotechnic objects as well as laser pointers
- Any kind of gas cartridges or flammable liquids
- Animals of any kind
- Other items that could affect the safety and/or reputation of the artist or the event.
In principle, the security personnel or a person authorized to give instructions will decide on the source of danger and the enforcement.
Kids & Teens
The latest version of the Burgenland Youth Protection Act applies, and the on-site security personnel are requested to ensure that this is observed.
We ask that adequate hearing and sun protection be used for children, and that sufficient rest breaks be taken away from the festival hustle and bustle.
Children and young people up to the age of 13 are admitted to the festival free of charge, but only if accompanied by an adult. Young people up to the age of 14 are only allowed to stay in generally accessible places and attend public events from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and up to the age of 16 only from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. In addition, young people up to the age of 16 are only allowed to stay in generally accessible places or attend public events with an accompanying person or if there is a justifiable reason (e.g. going home). (Code of Laws § 8 Staying in generally accessible places and at
- From the age of 13, the full price must be paid.
- The responsibility and supervision lies with the adult accompanying persons.
Parking regulations 1) Scope
These parking regulations apply to the parking lot at the Ottakringer Arena Wiesen in 2019. Only visitors with a valid admission ticket may enter the parking lot during opening hours. By entering/driving into the parking lot, the visitor unconditionally accepts the parking lot regulations as well as the relevant legal and official regulations. The instructions of the security service/law enforcement service must be followed. In particular, reference is made to the domiciliary rights.
The StVO applies at the parking lot.
- It is forbidden to park a car on the traffic routes between the parking rows.
- Camping and setting up tents or night camps in the parking lot is prohibited without exception.
- Littering in the parking lot is strictly prohibited!
The organizer is not liable for personal injury and property damage at the parking lot. The organizer assumes no liability for items taken and located in the parking lot.
Due to the weather conditions it can happen that visitors get stuck with their cars. Should this be the case, the car will be pulled out by the organizer with a tractor - for possible pollution or damage in this context, the organizer is to be held liable and harmless.
Camping rules 1) Scope
These camping rules apply to the Ottakringer Arena Wiesen campsite. In addition to these camping rules, the house rules of the Wiesen Comfort Camping also apply.
The campsite may only be used by visitors with a valid ticket for the event taking place at the time and only during the opening hours of the campsite. By entering the campsite, the visitor unconditionally accepts the campsite rules as well as the relevant legal and official regulations. The instructions of the security service/law enforcement are to be followed. In this context, special reference is made to the house rules.
The visitors have to behave in such a way that they do not disturb, endanger or impair other visitors in any other way.
By entering the campsite, the visitor agrees to a search of any objects taken along (bags and the like). Likewise, if necessary, with a personal check and a body check (personal and container searches).
- It is strictly forbidden to light campfires and open fires. Visitors are not allowed to use gas stoves and gas appliances.
- All visitors arriving with a camper or caravan are forbidden to carry gas bottles and fuels (gasoline, diesel, oils) beyond the tanks provided for this purpose. It is also forbidden to carry unnecessary fire loads (such as pieces of furniture).
- It is strictly forbidden to bring or handle pyrotechnic objects of any kind.
- Bringing weapons or objects similar to weapons to the campsite is prohibited for visitors.
- Digging holes is strictly forbidden.
- It is forbidden to block paths (main paths and side paths) as well as the emergency exits with tents or other things.
- It is absolutely forbidden to drive vehicles and motor vehicles on the campsite. Only the vehicles of the blue light organizations and the vehicles of the security service/organizer are allowed to drive on the campsite.
- Party/pagoda tents may only be set up in such a way that the sleeping tent is at least 50% covered. In case of violation, the tent must be taken down.
- One awning is allowed per caravan or camper, but for safety reasons it is not allowed to sleep in it. Sleeping tents e.g. next to station wagons, etc. are not allowed.
- There is a strict ban on glass and bulky waste on the campsite, also beer crates, beer tables, benches and the like are prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to damage facilities such as shower facilities, chemical toilets and other items provided by the organizer.
- Facilities at the campsite, such as towers, roofs of containers and the like, may not be climbed by visitors.
- Visitors are not allowed to handle sharp or bulky objects at the campsite.
- It is forbidden to damage fence elements, as well as to climb on and knock over these fence elements.
- Visitors are not allowed to reserve camping areas for other visitors or to mark out areas that they do not need directly as camping areas.
- It is not allowed to bring drugs.
- It is not allowed to bring animals.
- Aggregates and the playing of music are officially forbidden on the entire camping site. We ask for your understanding!
- It is strictly forbidden to destroy trees or any kind of plants or to use them for firewood, as fire is generally prohibited.
- Sleeping outside the campsite is strictly forbidden.
- Visitors who do not respect the house rules as well as visitors who disturb the silence of the campsite during the quiet hours will be banned from the campsite.
The organizer assumes no liability for objects taken and located at the campsite.
The organizer is only liable for damages of any kind, which visitors suffer on the campsite, if the damages were caused by the organizer or his representatives or authorized agents intentionally or grossly negligent. Therefore, the organizer is not liable for personal injury and property damage.
After the end of the event, or after the closure of the campsite, the organizer assumes no liability in connection with visitors who are still at the campsite, or who re-enter it after the closure.
The campsite rules are valid from the beginning of the set-up period for the event taking place at that time and can be modified at any time.
The validity ends with the completion of the dismantling after the respective event.
The disregard of these campsite rules can lead to a ban from the campsite and to the loss of the right to enter the respective event. The security service represents the house right.
Site regulations stage/core area 1) Scope of application
These site regulations apply to the stage area (so-called core area) at all events taking place in the Ottakringer Arena Wiesen.
The core area may only be used by visitors with a valid ticket for the event taking place at the time and only during opening hours. By entering the core area, the visitor unconditionally accepts the site regulations as well as the relevant legal and official regulations. The instructions of the security service/law enforcement agency must be followed. In this context, reference is made in particular to the domiciliary rights (site ban).
Visitors must behave in such a way that they do not disturb, endanger or otherwise impair other visitors.
By entering the core area, the visitor agrees to a personal check and body check. The same applies to the search of items taken along (bags and the like). (Search of persons and containers)
The visitor gives his consent to the organizer to evaluate and broadcast TV and other recordings made of him during his presence at the event site (including the camping site) without compensation and without any time or place restriction by means of any technical procedure.
In case there is a wavebreaker in front of the stage, the entrance to it will be regulated by the security service. As soon as this area is full, it will be blocked so that there is no overcrowding. If this blockage is arranged, the visitors are obliged to clear the entrance to these areas and to obey the orders of the security service.
Bringing the following items is strictly prohibited:
- Weapons or dangerous objects that could be used as weapons or projectiles.
- Glass jars, glass containers, pet bottles, drinking bottles, tetrapaks, plastic canisters, barrels and cans
- Bulky items such as stools, chairs, boxes
- Poles, umbrellas, torches, sticks
- Pyrotechnic material, such as fireworks, Bengal fire and the like
- Chain belts, rivet belts and rivet belts (pointed rivets)
- Leaflets, unless permitted by the organizer
- Any drugs
- Any animals
- Throwing objects of any kind
- The taking of food and drinks
- Stagediving and crowdsurfing
- Jostling within the event area, at the entrances and exits to the stage barriers and at the entrances and exits.
- Obstructing escape routes and emergency exits
- Setting fire to objects (with the exception of smoking materials)
- defecating outside the restrooms
- Damaging, altering (knocking over, setting fire to and the like) facilities such as shower facilities, chemical toilets and other items provided by the organizer.
- To climb facilities on the core area, such as towers, roofs of containers and the like.
- Damaging fence elements, as well as climbing on and knocking over these fence elements.
- Entering the stages and the backstage area.
The organizer assumes no liability for items taken along. The visit of the event is at your own risk. The organizer is not liable for personal injury and property damage.
At concerts, hearing damage or other damage to health may occur due to the volume. The organizer assumes no liability for any damage that may occur. At this point, the renewed request to use the hearing protection provided free at the information booth!
The organizer is only liable for damages of any kind suffered by visitors on the core area if the damages were caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of the organizer or his representatives or authorized agents.
After the end of the event, or after the core area has been closed, the organizer assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with visitors who are still on the core area, or who re-enter it after it has been closed.
The site regulations are valid from the start of the set-up times for the respective event and can be amended at any time. The validity ends with the completion of the dismantling after the respective event.